The Gravity 70 is Nigor's lightweight, fully adjustable and fully-featured load carrier. The Gravity 70L adjusts to your specific needs for moderate trips when you don’t need an expedition pack.
The Gravity 70 Backpack has an anatomically moulded, adjustable hip belt with zippered pockets, which helps balance weight and gives you a great place to stow need-it-now items. The hip belt provides great weight transfer.
The S-contoured, customizable back panel with HDPE frame sheet follow the shape of your spine perfectly. The Torso length can be adjusted up to four inches for maximum comfort.
High-void polyester on back panel and shoulder straps rapidly wicks moisture so you don’t feel sweat soaked under your pack.
- Torso length adjusts 11cm for a custom fit
- Hip belt adjusts 11cm to position precisely on the iliac crest without aftermarket parts
- Sleeping bag compartment
- Dyneema fibres have a strength to weight ratio that is fifteen times greater than high tensile steel.
- Anatomically moulded hip belt with quick access zippered stretch pockets
- High void meshes on back panel and shoulder harness move moisture quickly.
- S-contoured back panel with HDPE frame sheet and aluminium stay mimics shape of the spine and are customizable for a dialed in fit
- Sculpted lid with body side zipper access detaches to shed 85 grams
- Two side stretch pockets fold water bottles + trekking poles
- Side compression straps with quick release buckles convert to front attachment system for sleeping pads, snowboards, snowshoes, etc
- Top Compression strap and load lifters control and transfer weight effectively
- Twin ice axe loops and handle straps
- Internal stretch woven hydration sleeve with right and lefty hydration tube parts
- Volume: 70L
- Weight: 1920 g
- Recommended use: Expeditions, backpacking.