The Sirenik 65 pack is a long distance hiking pack for women.
Constructed from the same materials and the Mens Yupik range, you are looking at a pack to take on your adventure with ease and live to tell the tail.
The key features have to be the adjustable back system, removeable lid, included rain cover, great load carrying ability and a lower external zipped access point, for those people who like compartments instead of ‘pack diving’ to get to the bottom.
This is for the long distance hikers who want a sturdy load carrier and who aren’t bothered about a few extra grams. However for a 65 litre pack it is still very respectable at 1.5kg.
Montane states: At under 1.5kg the fully featured Women’s Sirenik 65 seriously punches above its weight. Although one of the lightest weight 65 litre trekking packs on the market no compromise has been made. This pack boasts fantastic load transfer and carrying comfort from the height adjustable, ventilated women’s specific ZephyrAD back system, an extendible/removable lid, double lid closure, multiple storage solutions, including the iconic double front zipped mesh pockets and a base compartment. The Sirenik 65 allows you to ‘pack more’ but ‘carry less’ making it the perfect partner for unsupported stints in the wilderness.
- RAPTOR Featherlite™ 100 Denier triple rip-stop fabric features a specially enhanced PU coating for increased abrasion resistance and tear strength
- RAPTOR Endurance 420 Denier extra durable base panels
- Shell friendly CONTACT Open Mesh back panel for enhanced ventilation
- CONTACT Air Mesh Plus on shoulder straps and hip fins
- Super lightweight and waterproof HALO lining fabric
- Dual wide mouth asymmetric opening with Cord Lord Lite quick release mechanism
- Extendable or removable top lid configuration options
- Women’s Montane ZephyrAD back system incorporates a unique adjustable back pad to suit multiple back lengths for optimised support and comfort with air flow channels for enhanced ventilation
- Women’s specific Chest Flexor split shoulder straps for unrivalled fit and comfort
- Horizontal zipped base compartment with internal divider for storage options
- Pre-curved, lightweight, aluminium frame provides structure, support and excellent load transfer
- Top tension shoulder straps fix directly to the frame
- Iconic large front zipped mesh pockets for overloading, ideal for storage of wet kit
- Multi pocket configuration for versatile storage options including internal security pocket, external buddy pocket, hip fin pockets and stretch bucket side pockets
- Two stowable dual walking pole attachment point at base of pack
- Integrated / removable rain cover (located in rear lid pocket)
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Colours: Saskatoon Berry and Antarctic Blue
Super lightweight long distance trekking pack
Weight (approx., excluding rain cover): 1,475g / 52oz
Stripped weight (approx.): 1,310g / 46oz
Activities: Trekking / Backpacking / Mountain Walking / Hiking / Fast Packing / Travel