This year Nigor have now split the WickiUp 3 and 4 and you can purchase the outer and the inner, as two separate items. So the outer fly, comes with the pole and pegs.
For the solo user we also have the fabulous option of purchasing the Hex Peak solo inner, as the footprint is the same, which then provides you with half the shelter to dump gear, cycle equipment etc.
Ultra Lightweight tent system, which offers our best space-to-weight ratio. Using the 30D Ripstop nylon fabric.
The pyramid style design with one DAC center pole cuts weight in a big way. It offers extreme stability in bad weather conditions.
The Wikiup 3 (complete withe WickiUp 3 inner) is suggested for 3 people, however in practise this is more likely 2 adults and a child, pet or storage space. (See measurements on image.)
Features 'self-healing' silicon fabric and therefore requires no seam sealing. Minor pin pricks can be 'rubbed' closed.
- Adjustable DAC aluminum center pole features lighter green anodizing process
- Pitches with 6 stakes (Supplied)
- Pole section length is 40cm
- Three hooded vents at the peek
- Lightweight 20D RS Nylon
- Fits in hard-shell motorbike pannier cases
- Compact packing size 15 x 45cm
- Fly: 30D Both sides siliconized Ripstop Nylon min. HH 3000mm
- Poles: One DAC adjustable Aluminium pole
- Color: (As shown in main image) Fly: Willow Bough (Green)
Shelter : 674g