The Scree Gaiter is a lightweight ankle gaiter in stretch softshell fabric particularly suited for approach shoes and trainers with a lower ankle.
The main fabric is not waterproof, but a a tight woven breathable panel, allowing moisture to release, but preventing grit and dirt to ingress into the footwear.
The Scree gaiter is the first non-waterproof Integral Designs gaiter, it offers a degree of protection for those wanting to use the new generation of lightweight and grippy fell shoes. A simple elasticated cuff and a cut-to-fit underfoot bungee provides fit and security and reflective details means your partner (and competitors) will only see your heels at your next mountain marathon.
The elasticated lower strap which runs under the shoe need to be cut to length and sealed with a flame, to ensure a consistent tight fitting.
- Scree Gaiters
- Ankle height gaiter
- Stretch softshell gaiter in Matrix DWS fabric to keep debris out of your footwear
- Silicon gripper elastic around ankle cuff
- Elasticated underfoot bungee (cut to fit) with quick release toggle
- Reflective Rab logo and rear print
- Articulated secure lace hook
- Spare underfoot bungee and toggles supplied
Medium shoe size: 41 - 44 weighs 64g
Large shoe size: 43 - 47 weighs 68g