Updated in 2016 the removable hipbelt with stiffer construction, stay coupler and larger pockets. Designed to carry weight more comfortably in the hips. This belt fits any of the previous model Dyneema and Robic Gorilla and Mariposa packs!
This hipbelt is designed specifically to be used on the latest version (2016) of Gorilla and Mariposa backpacks as the aluminium stay locates into the rear of the pocket, thus enabling better weight transfer. Available in a variety of sizes and featuring our updated and larger integrated zippered pockets. The aluminum stay can now connect from the pack into this belt, making weight transfer more comfortable.
The belt can be used with any 2012 and newer Robic or Dyneema fabric packs without any modification.
- Small hip belt (25" - 32" waist) (64 - 81 cm.)
- Medium hip belt (32" - 38" waist) (76 - 96.5 cm.)
- Large hip belt (38" - 44" waist) (91.4 - 112 cm.)
- X-Large hip belt (44"-60") (107 - 152 cm.)
Please note: The minimum measurement reflects the smallest waist adjustment to belt reduces to.
NB: Please see the new video which will show the easiest way to fit the stay into the hipbelt. A little patience may be required.
NB: This belt will not fit 2011 and older silnylon Gorilla and Mariposa model packs.
- Small: 5.6 oz / 159 g
- Medium: 6.3 oz / 178 g
- Large: 7.0 oz / 198 g
- X-Large: 7.5 oz / 213 g
- 100d Robic High tensil nylon
- Selected use of Darlington Mesh
- Selected use XTC harness liner fabric