A small tube of this in your emergency bag is always useful.
Apart form all the usual comments from the manufacturer I've found it also fixes a ripped rand on a approach shoe, leaky sleeping mats, rucksack accidents and holes in wellies!
Winner of the prestigious Editors’ Choice Gold Award from Backpacker Magazine in 2002, the McNett Seamgrip Pack is the best choice for all your outdoor repairs.
McNett Seamgrip is designed for repairing or waterproofing seams on tents, rucksack fabric or anything else. It is easy to use with the brush applicator and ensures that your equipment stays in one piece.
This glue permanently seals your kit with its hard-wearing, waterproof yet flexible formula. McNett Seamgrip has long been considered of industry standard.
This adhesive is a must-have for any outdoor enthusiast who wants to make sure their gear is extra secure as well as for those who want to be prepared for any unexpected holes in equipment or even footwear!
- Seals the seams on tents, tarps, backpacks, rainwear
- Permanently patches holes and repairs tears
- Washable and unaffected by extreme cold or heat
- One tube seals seams on an average 2-person backpacking tent
- Made from a flexible urethane formula which is waterproof and permanent
- Comes with a brush applicator
- Size: 2 x 7-gram tubes