NB: Image incorrect showing Micro USB item. Correct photo to follow.
Sleek and compact, but packing a real punch, the Bump hybrid power pack provides that much needed boost for your handheld electronics when you're on the trail or on the go. Matching up to modern smart phones and digital music players, the Bump fits easily into your pocket or hooks to your car keys, so you'll always have that extra boost when you need it. Available with (iBump) Apple Connector or (Bump) micro USB.
- Water resistant housing
- Internal rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- 50 mA solar panel
- Power gauge and auto shut off
- Battery storage: 550mA
- Output: 1000mA/5v (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Compact and light weight, perfect for your keychain
- Weight: less than 1oz
- Life UProof Guarantee. Break it and it will be replaced by Brunton
- Charge time via cahrger 2.5 hours
- Charge time via direct sunlight 11hrs
Apple product users. 30 Pin standard Apple connector
The iBump consists of an Apple 30 pin connector socket (to charge) and a moulded fixed Apple 30 pin plug for direct connection to your Apple device. Therefore it makes it ideal for use with most Apple iPhones (NOT iPhone 5) and Apple Touch and iPods. No other adapters are provided.
The iBump can be used as a through charger (charge it's internal battery whilst also charging your device). The charge time from the mains is approx. 2.5 hours. The solar panel charges at 50 milliamp hours giving a charge time of approx. 11 hours for the full 550 mA capacity.