You want to go 'Light and Fast' but you need a backcountry shelter that breathes. The SOL Escape Lite™ Bivvy was developed especially for you! Constructed with our proprietary Escape fabric and with a minimalist design the Escape Lite™ weighs in at only 156 grams and packs incredibly small.
The proprietary fabric lets moisture escape at the same time that it keeps rain, snow, and wind on the outside – all while reflecting your body heat back to you. The Escape Lite™ is no one-trick pony either, use it as a liner to enhance the warmth of your traditional sleeping bag, as an ultra-light weight summer bag or as an emergency bivvy. Now you really can go further and explore longer!
- Weighing just 156 grams.
- A bivvy that BREATHES, keeping you dry from the inside out.
- Highly weather resistant so you stay dry in any conditions.
- Reflects 70% of your body heat to keep you warm and alive!
- Versatile, can be used as a sleeping bag liner, emergency bivvy or as an ultra-light summer bag.
- Lightweight and compact.
- The Escape Lite™ sheds weight from your load and takes up little space in your pack.
The Survive Outdoors Longer® Escape™ Bivvy is nothing less than a revolution in backcountry shelters. The complaint with most ultra-light emergency shelters is the same: condensation builds up inside as you get warm, leaving your clothes soaking wet.
With the Escape™ Bivvy, condensation is no longer an issue, and you never again have to choose between staying dry and staying warm. The proprietary fabric lets moisture escape at the same time that it keeps rain, snow, and wind on the outside – all while reflecting your body heat back to you.