The Neoair Xtherm is one of the lightest, warmest and most comfortable sleeping pads you can use, however inflating a large capacity can mean 15 to 20 man sized big puffs, to fill it with air.
The new SpeedValve system saves you this effort with a clever combination of physics and roll top technology. The result is full firm matress in far less time.
Simply unroll the pad the full length with no kinks in it and open the large vale. Blow into the valve a few times and roll the neck closed, forcing the air to the bottom. Then repeat and before long you’ll be done. Check out the video for a clearer explanation.
The system also speed up releasing air too when its time to break camp.
Thermarest comments: NeoAir® XTherm™ MAX SV. This ultralight workhouse is built to inflate fast and keep you insulated in extreme conditions.
- Extreme Warmth; Ultralight Package: Patentpending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology and Triangular Core Matrix™ construction reduce weight without compromising warmth.
- Fast Inflation: SpeedValve pulls in surrounding air to amplify your breath, inflating the mattress in half the time of traditional valves.
- Max Comfort: 2.5 inch (6 cm)-thickness, soft-touch fabrics and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support. MAX shape provides added coverage.
- Small Packed Size: Free of bulky, conventional insulating materials, the XTherm™ mattress packs to the size of a one-liter water bottle.
- Faster Deflation: Auto-reversing SpeedValve™ deflates mattress in a flash.
- Stuff Sack and Repair Kit included
- Colour: Vapour (Grey)
- Size: 51 x 183 cm (20 x 72 in)
- Weight: 570 g (1 lb 4 oz)
- Thickness: 6.3 cm (2.5 in)
- Tog value: 5.7
- Product code: 10435