MAXIMUM FUEL VERSATILITY
Convert the Vargo Hexagon Wood Stove* into a complete multi-fuel stove with our titanium Converter Stove. Its easy “drop-in” design turns the Hexagon into an effective windscreen while providing the ideal distance between stove and cookware for optimal cooking efficiency.
Unlike other stoves, the Converter Stove will cook faster and won't leave soot on the bottom of your pots. Burns alcohol, fuel tabs, fuel gels. Simply flip the stove over to switch between alcohol and fuel tab/gel burning modes. The folding stand allows for compact packing and use as a standalone stove.
*Hexagon Wood Stove sold separately
It also is a perfect fit inside the Backpackinglight Pocket Stove (Titanium or Stainless Steel) making it the perfect lightweight cooking solution for the solo user.
- All titanium construction
- Converts the Vargo Hexagon Wood Stove into a complete multi-fuel stove system
- Fits perfectly inside Backpackinglight Pocket Stove making it the perfect combination
- Use as a standalone alcohol and fuel tab/gel stove
- Easily switches between alcohol and fuel tab/gel burning modes
- Fold flat stand
- Convenient carrying case
- Stove diameter: 2.4 inches (61 mm)
- Stove height: 0.9 inches (22 mm)
- Stand diameter (open): 4.2 inches (107 mm)
- Stand height: 2.4 inches (61 mm)
- Weight: 1.3 ounces (39 g)
- Capacity: 1.5 ounces (44 ml)