The Hunza Gaiter is ideal for ankle boots and approach shoes, keeping crud out of the ankle and various fine debris out from your laces.
Although there is a positive hook on the front, I would be tempted to add something ‘low tack’ around the heel section to help prevent it riding up with walking. Maybe some kind of sealant depending on your shoe type. (Check you are happy with sizing first as this will effect your warranty)
Secondly the provided shock cord may fray over harsh ground, therefore always carry some Dyneema cord (or similar) as a back up on longer trips.
The Hunza Stretch Mid Gaiter is a waterproof and highly breathable gaiter, in a 3L Stretch Watergate™ fabric, designed for year-round wet weather use.
A 420D polyester ankle reinforcement strengthens the gaiter and provides extra protection from the wet. A silicon grip on the calf hem helps to maintain the position of the gaiter throughout the day, and a drawcord top closure ensures a perfect fit.
- Main: 3L Stretch Watergate (69% nylon, 21% polyurethane, 10% spandex)
- Ankle reinforcement: 420D polyester
- Silicon grip on calf hem
- Elasticated underfoot bungee with quick release toggle
- Drawcord top closure
- Articulated secure lace hook
- Reflective logo detailing
- Spare underfoot bungee and toggles supplied
- Weight: 100g
- M: UK 7 - 9 / Eur 41 - 44
- L: UK 9 - 12+ / Eur 43 - 47