Permanent Gear Repair Without the Sticky Mess
Tenacious Patches™ by Gear Aid™ repairs rips, holes and gashes in almost all of your outdoor gear. It stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out and leaves no sticky mess. Tenacious Patches comes with 3 x clear and 1 x black pre-adhesive patches.
It is designed for use on most fabrics to solve those little outdoor accidents we might have, such as a hole in the groundsheet, a gash in the gazebo, a rip on the tonneau cover, a tear in the rucksack or a clothing patch.
Toss Tenacious patches in your outdoor gear kit for a little extra peace of mind. Repairs camping gear, sleeping bags and pads, tents, clothing, vinyl rafts, down jackets—whatever needs a quick patch, so you can stay outside.
If you’re serious about your gear, step up to Tenacious patches — and you’ll never go back to that gooey, sticky, silver stuff.
McNett's Tenacious patches is designed to deal with instant repairs on tents, rainproof gear, awnings and more, anything that might need a quick but effective patch-up while you're on the move.
- It's super-aggressive adhesive will stick to almost any surface, for flexible, long lasting repairs.
- It has a non-gloss finish, which is almost invisible. It will instantly seal leaking seams, tears and pinholes, stop rips from spreading, and act as a abrasion-resistant shield on any high-wear areas.
- For ultra strong repairs it can be used in conjunction with SeamGrip.
- Works on nylon, vinyl, netting, plastic, and breathable fabrics. NOT recommended for silnylon or silicone based fabrics
- Convenient pre cut adhesive-backed repair patches - 4 per pack. Three clear and one black. Less sticky and stiff than duct tape.
Cut patch to size and simply peel off the backing and apply to the damaged area.
For most repairs, apply to one side of the damaged fabric.
For extreme high strength repairs apply to both sides of the damaged fabric and use Seamgrip
Full curing time for patch 24 hours