You can imagine the scene. On the beach, or with your bushcraft buddies and it's time for a brew, or better still a BBQ.
Out pops this neat little flat pack and within seconds, it has transformed into an 8 inch square cooking sensation. In goes the fuel, out comes the burgers, and a big cheezy smile spreads across your face!
For the very few who don't like the 'clicking together' of the Honey Stove, this could be your ideal solution.
Vargo have these available in Titanium and Stainless, and if this is too big, don't forget their folding Hexagonal stove which is also available in the same material options.
Like all of these woood burning stoves, you will need to consider what is underneath to prevent scarring. We've found a combination of a plumbers brazing mat and some windshield to be pretty good. We are still working on that though.
Other features include:
- Fold flat design to fit in any pack
- Hinged grate for easy setup
- Nylon carrying case included
- Grate size: 8 x 8 inches (205 x 205 mm)
- Folded size: 8 x 4.25 (205 x 110 mm)
- Weight: Stainless Steel 310g (Titanium 194 g)
- Open Height: 3 inches (80 mm)